Tasmania Snapshot4 nightsDepart 27 Mar 2022Return 31 Mar 2022
Venture down south to Tassie for your dose of nature and tranquility. Four nights is just about right to explore world class attractions like Wineglass Bay, Cradle Mountain National Park as well as the two fascinating cities of Launceston and Hobart. We include the accommodation and transfers as well as some touring to ensure you have everything set up for a great trip.
- 2 nights holiday at The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel, Hobart
- 2 nights holiday at The Mercure Launceston in a standard room
- Fresh breakfast daily
- Full day Hobart to Launceston tour including Wineglass Bay includes one-way transfer, entrance fees and guided walk
- Full day Cradle Mountain National Park tour includes return transfers from Launceston, entrance fees and guided walk.
Please note that this package requires a minimum of 2 persons.
- Valid for Travel: 01 Sep 2021 - 31 Mar 2022
- Selling Period: 09 Jul - 30 Sep 2021
The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel
Modern self-contained accommodation in Hobart, Tasmania. Perfect for couples, families, friends or corporates. It offer all the necessities to make your stay an enjoyable one. The central location means we are within walking distance to the waterfront and CBD.
The Mercure Launceston
Located in the heart of Launceston, Mercure Launceston overlooks historic City Park, with extended views across the North Esk River. Within walking distance to many of Launceston's attractions including Boags Brewery and the Seaport Precinct. Guest rooms are recently refurbished in modern design with posturepedic bed, some with park views.
- bar/pub/lounge bar
- 24-hour security
- room services
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Blackouts dates apply as shown in calendar