This 4 night stay in Tasmania allows you to explore world class attractions like Wineglass Bay, Cradle Mountain National Park and the two fascinating cities of Launceston and Hobart. This trip includes accommodation and transfers as well as some touring to ensure you have everything set up for a great trip.
- 2 nights at The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel, Hobart
- 2 nights at The Mercure Launceston
- Fresh breakfast daily
- Full day Hobart to Launceston tour
- Full day Cradle Mountain National Park tour
- All entrance fees and transfers for walks.
Please note that this package requires a minimum of 2 persons.
- Valid for Travel: 01 Oct 2021 - 31 Mar 2022
- Selling Period: 27 Sep - 30 Nov 2021
The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel
Modern self-contained accommodation in Hobart, Tasmania. It offers all the necessities to make your stay an enjoyable one. The central location means you are within walking distance to the waterfront and CBD.
The Mercure Launceston
Located in the heart of Launceston, Mercure Launceston overlooks the historic City Park, with extended views across the North Esk River. Within walking distance to many of Launceston's attractions including Boags Brewery and the Seaport Precinct.
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Blackout dates apply and shown in calendar
- Booking changes are allowed free of charge before final balance due date, additional rates may apply on new dates
- Final balance is due 1 month before departure.