Whitsundays private yacht charter | by Prosail
Experience the Whitsundays with this 4 day sailing adventure. During this private yacht charter, you’ll enjoy a sailing tour of either Condor or Broomstick. Your choice of package options is outlined below:
- Condor is a sailing tour ideal for the adventurous traveller wanting to experience sailing at its finest. This trip is around the Whitsunday Islands and Great Barrier Reef Marine Park.
- Broomstick will take you through the tropical Islands, visiting the most popular destinations. Join like-minded passengers as you participate in snorkelling, bushwalking and, of course, sailing. Broomstick features 22 metres of deck space for socialising, relaxing and sunbathing.
Regardless of your destination, you enjoy world class snorkelling and visit the world-famous Hill Inlet Lookout and Whitehaven Beach for spectacular views.
If the weather allows it, you’ll visit the outer reef where you can snorkel amongst untouched reef and marine life in some of the clearest and most pristine water in the world.
Please note that a minimum of 10 people is required to confirm this charter. Maximum 20 people on board.
- 4 days and 3 nights in Condor or Broomstick
- 3 experienced and fun crew. Including a skipper and two deckhands/hosts.
- All food, tea and coffee included
- Comfy bed, pillow and bed linen
- Snorkelling equipment
- All marine park fees.
Valid for Departures
- 02 Dec 2021
- 24 Dec 2021
- 29 Dec 2021
- 07 Jan 2022
- 22 Jan 2022
- 27 Jan 2022
- 11 Feb 2022
- 26 Feb 2022
- 03 Mar 2022
- 18 Mar 2022
- 23 Mar 2022
- 02 Apr 2022
- 07 Apr 2022
- 22 Apr 2022
- 07 May 2022
- 12 May 2022
- 27 May 2022
- 11 Jun 2022
- 16 Jun 2022
- 01 Jul 2022
- 16 Jul 2022
- 21 Jul 2022
- 05 Aug 2022
- 20 Aug 2022
- 25 Aug 2022
- 09 Sep 2022
- 24 Sep 2022
- 29 Sep 2022
- 14 Oct 2022
- 29 Oct 2022
- 02 Nov 2022
- 12 Nov 2022
- 27 Nov 2022
- 02 Dec 2022
- 07 Dec 2022
- 17 Dec 2022
- 22 Dec 2022
- 31 Dec 2022
- 06 Jan 2023
- 12 Jan 2023
- 21 Jan 2023
- 27 Jan 2023
- 11 Feb 2023
- 15 Feb 2023
- 25 Feb 2023
- 02 Mar 2023
- 08 Mar 2023
- 18 Mar 2023
- 23 Mar 2023
- 28 Mar 2023
Itinerary & Map
Throughout the journey you’ll have the boat and crew to yourselves. So, you can decide on your activities based on the weather conditions and tide. Here are some examples of what is on offer:
- Lots of sailing and match-racing between Prosail maxi yachts.
- Up to 6 snorkel sites - we can choose the best sites and timings based on the weather and tides. Some of our favourite sites are Blue Pearl Bay, Cockatoo Point, Black Island, Langford Reef, Caves Cove, Butterfly Bay, Luncheon Bay, Manta Ray Bay, Mackerel Bay and Cateran Bay.
- Outer reef visit and snorkel, pending weather conditions.
- Lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Explore both the North and the South end of Whitehaven Beach, visit Hill Inlet and South Whitehaven Lookout and enjoy all 7km of silica sands.
- Multiple bush-walk locations ranging from 20 minutes to 3 hours.
- The Cairn, Whitsunday Island Whitsunday Peak, Whitsunday Island Border Island Chance Bay to South Whitehaven, Whitsunday Island Chalkie’s Lookout, Haslewood Island Hill Inlet Lookout, Whitsunday Island Nara Inlet Trail, Hook Island Hayman Island Track Passage Peak, Hamilton Island South Molle Island.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
- Optional Island Resort visit for lunch, drinks and use of facilities. Although this will be an extra cost and must be preorganised. Please note that lunch can still be included on-board.
- Sunset beach visits. Our favourite spots are Langford Island Sand Spit, Scrubhen Beach (Hook Island) and Chalkie’s Beach (Haslewood Island).
- In the evenings, you can relax on deck, have a few drinks, stargaze and then let the calm water rock you to sleep.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
Check out day.
- Breakfast, morning snacks and lunch.
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Blackout dates apply and shown in calendar
- Booking changes are allowed free of charge before final balance due date, additional rates may apply on new dates
- Final balance is due 1 month before departure.