Whitsunday Sailing AdventureAirlie Beach, QLD
We love the Whitsundays. And why wouldn’t we? An archipelago of 74 tropical islands, most of them uninhabited, and in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef. It’s bloody lovely. This all-inclusive tour will see you sailing around the greatest cruising yacht destination in the world. You’ll sleep under the stars, snorkel with colourful fish, and splash about at the Insta-perfect Whitehaven Beach, renowned for its turquoise waters and pure white silica sand. This trip is perfect for millennials looking for a social sailing adventure.
- 2 nights / 3 nights tour
- All meals plus morning, afternoon snacks and tea and coffee
- Use of snorkelling equipment
- Fresh clean linen
- Eskies (ice not included)
- Learn to sail and snorkel.
What to bring:
Pack a small soft zipless bag and include:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Underwater camera iPod with your favourite music
- BYO alcohol (no glass or red wine, please)
- A sense of fun and adventure!
Image Credit: Tourism and Events Queensland
Valid for Departures
- 02 Jun 2021
- 09 Jun 2021
- 16 Jun 2021
- 23 Jun 2021
- 30 Jun 2021
Itinerary & Map
Tongarra Whitsundays departs from Coral Sea Marina Resort at 2.30pm. Enjoy a beautiful sunset sail out to the Whitsunday Islands and get to know your new shipmates. A freshly home-cooked meal will be provided while you socialize on the front deck with a few drinks, before sleeping out under the stars (or in a cabin, if you wish).
Wake up next to the world-famous Whitehaven Beach, considered the best beach on the planet. Enjoy a guided walk to Hill Inlet Lookout. Snorkel on the fringing Great Barrier Reef amongst our unique marine and coral life. And if you’re feeling like an adrenaline rush, hop on our customized banana boat with your friends!
Enjoy one last snorkel and a banana boat ride, before we sail across the stunning Whitsunday passage for a midday return to Airlie Beach.
*While we try our best to fulfil our planned itinerary, please understand that tide and weather conditions sometimes result in us visiting alternate locations to ensure a more enjoyable trip for our passengers.
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- Other personal expenses.
- Please Note: This tour is suitable only for 18-35-year-olds.
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Tour starts & ends in Airlie Beach
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all guests booking this package
- Itinerary may change due to tides and weather conditions.