Wine o’clock in Auckland
Auckland is surrounded by wineries; around 100 of them in fact, spread across three distinct wine regions. So it makes sense to base yourself in a spacious Adina apartment in the vibrant Britomart precinct (nine blocks of cafes, restaurants and shops at the centre of waterfront Auckland) and use it as a base to head off for some tasting. This tour includes a ferry trip to Waiheke Island for a wine tour with lunch. Cheers.
- 3 nights holiday accommodation
- Waiheke Island wine tour including lunch
- Ferry tickets to Waiheke Island
- Return airport shuttle transfers.
Please note that this package requires a minimum of 2 persons
- Valid for Travel: 01 Aug 2021 - 31 Mar 2022
- Selling Period: 29 Jul - 30 Sep 2021
Adina Apartment Auckland
Adina Apartment Hotel, Auckland is ideally located in the Britomart precinct, close to restaurants, cafes, designer boutiques and the buzz of Queen’s Wharf. You have a choice of 160 large contemporary guest rooms, ranging from studios to one, two and three-bedroom apartments, and penthouses. All include generous kitchens, in-room laundries, and separate living areas, making them a perfect choice for families and modern explorers. Facilities include a gym, lobby bar and café.
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Blackouts dates apply as shown in calendar.