Flinder Ranges, SA
Ready to escape and hit the outback? This safari camp resort is tucked away in the heart of the Flinders Ranges, one of Australia's most iconic landmarks. Enjoy an organised getaway with a 4WD Tour, spectacular scenic flight and sunset tour all included.
- 3 nights holiday accommodation
- A la carte breakfast daily
- 20-minute scenic flight over Wilpena Pound and Flinders Ranges
- ½ Day 4WD Aboriginal Cultural Tour of the Flinders Ranges
- Sunset tour
Images Credit: South Australia Tourism Commission, Adam Bruzzone, Aaron Citti, Tourism Australia & Grant Hunt
- Valid for Travel: 01 Jun 2021 - 31 Mar 2022
- Selling Period: 13 May - 30 Jun 2021
Wilpena Pound Resort
Wilpena Pound Resort is the only accommodation located within the Ikara Flinders Ranges National Park, 430km north of Adelaide.
This extraordinary landscape is 800 million years old and has been home to Adnyamathanha people for tens of thousands of years. Enjoy a haven of outback hospitality with 60 hotel rooms, , National Park Visitor Information Centre, restaurant, bar/bistro, swimming pool and general store. There is so much to see and do with a range of 4WD tours, guided Aboriginal cultural walks, nature and bush walks, and our ‘must do’ scenic flights over Wilpena Pound and the Flinders Ranges.
- bar/pub/lounge bar
- outdoor swimming pool
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- Blackout dates apply as shown in calendar