Vines to mountain
Barossa Valley, SA
This exclusive getaway combines luxury and adventure, with your first stop in The Barossa. Spend a day hopping between cellar doors and delicious restaurants. Next stop, the Flinders Ranges. Stay in a luxury eco-lodge and explore the National Park on your outback tour.
- 2 nights stay at a one-bedroom cottage (The Vines) at Barossa Shiraz Estate
- 2 nights stay at a one-bedroom Eco-villa at Rawnsley Park Station
- Provisions for continental breakfast daily
- Full-day luxury touring in the Barossa
- Full-day tour of the Flinders Ranges National Park.
- Valid for Travel: 01 Sep 2021 - 31 Mar 2022
- Selling Period: 29 Jul - 30 Sep 2021
Barossa Shiraz Estate & Rawnsley Park Station
Barossa Shiraz Estate is a collection of luxury cottages located in the Barossa Valley South Australia. Their philosophy is that their guests are not just ‘visiting’ the Barossa, they want an experience that they will not forget.
Rawnsley Park Station is an award-winning tourism complex located 30 kilometres north of Hawker the Flinders Ranges region of South Australia. Established as a tourism business in 1968 by Clem and Alison Smith, the property has been managed by their son, Tony, and his wife, Julie, since the 1990s, and recently celebrated 50 years of tourism.
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Blackouts dates apply as shown in calendar