Sydney getaway glamping
Glenworth Valley, NSW
Glamping combines all the great things you love about camping – possums, fresh air, peace and quiet, sleeping under the stars and questioning your existence – with the comfort of a luxury hotel. This exclusive glamping experience is set in the Glenworth Valley, a stunning patch of Australian wilderness just an hour from the Sydney CBD. And who doesn’t love a camping experience that includes Persian floor rugs and fluffy duck down pillows?
- 2 or 3 nights accommodation
- All camping fees are included
- Luxury five-metre bell tent
- All cooking equipment supplied
- Fresh cotton linen and quilts
- 60 litre cool-box
- Solar powered fairy lights.
- Valid for Travel: 01 Jul 2021 - 31 Mar 2022
- Selling Period: 16 Jun - 30 Sep 2021
Glenworth Valley Glamping
Camping is a lot of fun, but sometimes you just want a bit more comfort. That’s why we love Glenworth Valley Glamping; an ideal option for couples, families, and friends. A mob called Simple Pleasures makes the whole experience super easy. They’ll set you up in a five-metre bell tent with all the mod cons, including posh pillows, crisp cotton sheets and everything you need to whip up a meal.
You’ll be staying on a 3,000-acre wilderness property in a deep hinterland valley. And don’t be afraid you’ll miss your morning caffeine fix. The Glenworth Valley Kiosk has a barista on hand to sort you out.
- children play area
- smoking area
- children welcome
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Blackouts dates apply as shown in calendar
- Standard bedding configuration for 2 people is queen and extra person charge includes extra bedding.
- Optional Extras: Although best efforts will be made to reschedule the client, in the case that Glenworth valley has to cancel an activity due to wet weather or not meeting minimum numbers then the customer will contact Play directly in order to receive there refund.