Ski and see Queenstown
This all-inclusive ski and see holiday involves hitting slopes, a wine tour and luxury dinners in between. If you’re looking for a 7 to 10 nights stay in Queenstown to enjoy everything the town has to offer. This is your chance.
After spending the day hurtling down either Coronet Peak or The Remarkables, you can rest up at the beautiful lakefront hotel, The Copthorne Hotel and Resort.
The trip includes a 4-day ski pass, wine tour and Skyline Gondola Pass to the top of Bob's Peak. You will experience a sumptuous buffet at Stratosfare restaurant whilst enjoying incredible views of Lake Wakatipu, Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and of course, Queenstown.
- 7, 8 or 10 nights holiday accommodation
- 5-day Queenstown lift pass for 2 adults
- Skyline Gondola with dinner
- Queenstown Wine Trail tour with return transfers (4.5 hours)
- Central location looking over Lake Wakatipu.
- Valid for Travel: 15 Aug 2021 - 30 Sep 2022
- Selling Period: 29 Jul - 31 Oct 2021
Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront - Extras
The Copthorne Hotel and Resort is worth every one of its four stars. As it overlooks the glassy waters of Lake Wakatipu and it’s just ten a minute walk to Queenstown’s central shopping precinct and entertainment district. Most importantly, this Hotel is close to two of New Zealand’s premier ski areas Coronet Peak and The Remarkables. You’ll be able to choose between the two with your lift passes.
Guest rooms are light an airy with private terraces. Many have views of the lake, or across The Remarkables mountain range. The hotel also features meetings facilities, and a restaurant and cocktail bar, where you can enjoy an après ski schnapps.
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- Lift pass for 3rd person
- Queenstown Wine Trail Child Policy - Child age is classified as 17 years and under. Please note: Legally, children of any age may taste wine under their parent’s supervision. Should any children be given wine tastings on the parents' consent they will be charged full price.
- Any applicable visas.
- Blackout dates apply and shown in calendar
- Booking changes are allowed free of charge before final balance due date, additional rates may apply on new dates
- Final balance is due 1 month before departure.