Ski and see QueenstownQueenstown, NZ
If you haven’t yet discovered the awesome skiing to be had just across the ditch, here’s your big chance. Our team has organised a Queenstown ski holiday that will keep even the fussiest powder-hungry slope chasers happy. After spending all day hurtling down a really slippery mountain (either Coronet Peak or Remarkables) you can rest up at a beautiful lakefront hotel that is a flat stroll into the centre of Queenstown. Sounds like our idea of fun.
The trip includes a 4 day ski pass, a Wine Tour and Skyline Gondola Pass to the top of Bob's Peak. At the top you will experience a sumptuous buffet at Stratosfare restaurant whilst enjoying incredible views of Lake Wakatipu, Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and of course, Queenstown.
- 7, 8 or 10 nights holiday accommodation
- 4-day Queenstown lift pass for 2 adults
- Skyline Gondola with dinner
- Queenstown Wine Trail tour with return transfers (4.5 hours)
- Central location looking over Lake Wakatipu.
- Valid for Travel: 15 Jun 2021 - 30 Sep 2022
- Selling Period: 28 Apr - 31 May 2021
Copthorne Hotel and Resort Queenstown Lakefront
The Copthorne Hotel and Resort is worth every one of its four stars. Firstly, it overlooks the glassy waters of Lake Wakatipu, and secondly it’s just ten a minute walk to Queenstown’s central shopping precinct and entertainment district. Oh, and most importantly, two of New Zealand’s premier ski areas – Coronet Peak and Remarkables are just a short drive away.
You lift passes give you access to both of them.
Guest rooms are light an airy, with private terraces. Many have views of the lake, or across the Remarkables mountain range. The hotel also features meetings facilities, and a restaurant and cocktail bar, where you can enjoy an après ski schnapps.
- ski storage
- wi-fi (internet)
- internet access
- luggage storage
- children welcome
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- Queenstown Wine Trail Child Policy - Child age is classified as 17 years and under. Please note: Legally, children of any age may taste wine under their parent’s supervision. Should any children be given wine tastings on the parents' consent they will be charged full price.
- Any applicable visas.
- Blackouts dates apply as shown in calendar.