Palm Cove tropical escape
Palm cove, QLDoutdoor swimming poolspa & wellness centerrestaurant
Discover Palm Cove, the charming tropical village by the Coral Sea in Queensland’s balmy north. Situated between Cairns and Port Douglas, Palm Cove is a perfect romantic getaway spot for adults and couples. With world class and award-winning restaurants and spas, and palm tree-lined beaches, you’ll quickly discover why this is a highly sought destination for weddings and honeymoons.
Take a cruise on the Great Barrier Reef and explore the world heritage Daintree Rainforest. Immerse yourself in Australia’s ancient indigenous culture or inject adrenaline into your itinerary with white water rafting, parachuting, deep sea or reef fishing and more. Discover Palm Cove today!
- 5 or 7 nights holiday accommodation
- Full day Reef Magic Outer Barrier Reef Cruise
- A la carte breakfast daily
- $350 wine, dine and spa credit
- 1 x 3-course dinner
- 1 x 2-course dinner
- A bottle of premium sparkling wine
- Welcome drinks
- Late check-out till 12pm
- Price includes discount of up to 49% discount.
- Valid for Travel: 14 Jan - 24 Dec 2022
- Selling Period: 13 Jan - 16 Feb 2022
The Reef House
Nestled in central Palm Cove overlooking the Coral Sea, experience an unforgettable boutique hotel stay at the Reef House. This luxury tropical retreat offers a 5-star bespoke service for adults and couples seeking rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation. This iconic colonial-style retreat has historical significance being one of Palm Cove’s first properties built in 1048. Be transported into the old-world charm of this tranquil private residence, starting off with a gin-infused welcome drink and cold towel to get into the holiday spirit.
While your bags are carried to your room, you’ll be given a tour of the hotel, which includes a heated mineral pool and yoga classes. As you reach your room, you’ll be greeted with music, the signature scent of coconut and lime and a welcome gift – a bottle of premium sparkling wine and local chocolates. Let the romance begin the moment you step into The Reef House for an indulgent, decadent experience you’ll remember for a lifetime.
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- Non-refundable deposit of 20% required
- Balance is due 1 month before departure and once paid is non-refundable
- Date change fee of $55 per person and is dependant on availability and may incur additional hotel fees
- Blackout dates as shown in calendar
- $350 Wine, Dine, & Spa Credit: $350 to be credited to the guest's room account on check-in which is made up of $200 for Wine and Dine and $150 Spa Credit. WDS Credit cannot be applied towards external third party service providers e.g. Tours.
- One three course dinner for two: food only
- One two course dinner for two: food only
- Full Day Reef Magic Outer Barrier Reef Cruise including transfers for two:
Reef Magic Cruises Marine World platform is located 60km due east of Cairns on the edge of the Outer Great Barrier Reef.
INCLUDED IN YOUR DAY: 5 Full Hours at the Outer Reef and less than 90 minutes travel time direct from Cairns, Unlimited Snorkelling with all equipment and instruction, Semi-Submersible Tours with Interactive commentary, Glass Bottom Boat Tours with Interactive commentary, Underwater Observatory with Fish Feeding & Identification, Marine Biology Presentation, Morning & Afternoon Teas, Full Buffet Lunch, Complimentary Tea, Coffee & Drinking water all day, Personal floatation devices included - swim vests & noodles.
Complimentary hotel/marina transfers ex Cairns or Northern Beaches Rates do not include $7 per person EMC charge.
Reef Magic Cruises - 07 4031 1588
- Privileges Dining Card:
Enjoy 25% off (or more) at a variety of popular restaurants & cafes by registering for a free 30 Day digital Dine-Around Privileges Card membership, to unlock tasty savings during your holiday. To preview the current offers, please visit www.privileges.cards.