Makepeace Island yoga retreat
Makepeace Island, QLD
This 4 day private island retreat is located minutes from Noosa Heads, at Makepeace Island. This retreat is for yogis looking for deep relaxation and time away to recharge. With all the perks of the Sunshine Coast, this experience has been designed to give 16 yogis luxurious exclusivity. All yoga classes focus on strength building and take place in a forest engulfed geodesic dome.
The retreat also offers a range of cooking and meditation workshops, built for the person who loves food and bespoke experiences.
- 3 nights accommodation
- Return private boat transfers from Noosa Heads.
- All meals, fresh juices and detox shots with a private chef
- 6 Yoga classes and guided yoga nidra
- 8 Limbs of yoga workshop
- Chakra cleansing meditation and sound healing
- Stand up paddle boarding
- Resort pool, hot tub, tennis court, walking tracks and outdoor gym.
Please note: The retreat can cater to vegans and allergies. Just let us know your dietary preferences when you book.
- Valid for Travel: 11 Nov 2021 - 11 Apr 2022
- Selling Period: 15 Sep - 15 Oct 2021
Makepeace Island Noosa Yoga Retreat
Makepeace Island offers a private island retreat, minutes by private boat from Noosa Heads. Sensitively developed in keeping with the coastal wilderness, yet on the doorstep of all the attractions of the Sunshine Coast, it has been designed to accommodate up to 16 yogis in luxurious exclusivity. Accommodation types include a Master Villa King or Single, Island House King or Private King, pending your travel needs.
Makepeace Island combines modern contemporary living with traditional tropical island design creating a tranquil environment that is in complete harmony with nature.
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Blackouts dates apply as shown in calendar.