Luxury Queenstown adventure
Queenstown is known as the adventure capital of the world – and with good reason! During this luxury stay at the Rees Hotel, you’ll enjoy a helicopter flight with champagne, Shotover Jet Boat experience and riverside access for hikes and extra water activities.
This holiday allows you to enjoy Queenstown in style, showcasing the best the city has to offer.
- 2, 3, 5 nights holiday accommodation
- Helicopter flight to Cecil Peak with champagne
- Shotover Jet Boat experience
- Breakfast daily
- Airport transfers.
- Valid for Travel: 13 Sep 2021 - 31 Oct 2022
- Selling Period: 13 Sep - 01 Oct 2021
The Rees Hotel
Built in 2007, The Rees Hotel Queenstown is a sophisticated five-star hotel situated on the shores of Lake Wakatipu in the South Island of New Zealand.
The many exceptional features at The Rees Hotel include a library of rare books and art, courtesy shuttle to/from Queenstown town centre, complimentary Wi-Fi, movies, conference rooms, a gymnasium, secure undercover parking, electric car-charging station and its own private beach and wharf accessing jet-boat and water taxi services. Guests can swim from our wharf or beach – but it’s not for the faint-hearted!
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Blackouts dates apply as shown in calendar