It's Island timeWhitsundays, QLD
Ready for a holiday that you don’t have to think too hard about? Check out our Daydream Island Escape; a tropical island resort where you can take a guided rainforest walk, do a sunrise stretch class, snorkel off the beach, lounge by the pool, wine and dine at one of the three island restaurants. Or do nothing at all, while the kids spend the day playing outdoors. Too easy.
- 5, 7 or 10 nights holiday accommodation
- Fresh daily breakfast with tropical fruits
- Use of non-motorised water sports equipment
- Resort recreational activities.
Image Credit: Tourism and Events Queensland
- Valid for Travel: 01 May 2021 - 31 Mar 2022
- Selling Period: 28 Apr - 01 Jul 2021
Daydream Island is ideal if you’re a couple or family looking for a hassle free tropical holiday. The resort has been recently renovated and rooms are light and spacious. The kids can even get their own interconnected room so they can eat crisps in bed and watch Bluey without disturbing you.
The vibe is sand-between-your-toes casual. Take a look at the newly revamped pool zone, with views right across the Whitsundays. Relax with a cocktail at the barefoot poolside bar, or channel your inner yogi and take in a morning stretch class and watch the sunrise. There’s also a huge ‘Living Reef’ aquarium to explore.
- room services
- wi-fi (internet)
- family rooms
- outdoor swimming pool
- spa & wellness center
- children play area
- bar/pub/lounge bar
- children welcome
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Blackouts dates apply as shown in calendar.