It's island time
Ready for a holiday that you don’t have to think too hard about? Check out our Daydream Island Escape; a tropical island resort where you can take a guided rainforest walk, do a sunrise stretch class, snorkel off the beach, lounge by the pool, wine and dine at one of the three island restaurants. Or do nothing at all, while the kids spend the day playing outdoors. Too easy.
- 4, 5, 7 or 10 nights
- Buffet breakfast daily
- Guided Living Reef snorkel tour
- Half-day Whitsunday Beach tour
- Welcome cocktails at Tonic Bar for 2 adults
- $100 food and beverage credit voucher per booking
- Use of non-motorised water sports equipment
- Resort recreational activities.
Book by 30th September 2021 and travel between 16th January 2022 to 31 March 2022 to receive a complimentary room upgrade and return ferry transfers.
Image Credit: Tourism and Events Queensland
- Valid for Travel: 16 Jan 2022 - 31 Mar 2023
- Selling Period: 12 Aug - 30 Sep 2021
Daydream Island is ideal if you’re a couple or family looking for a hassle free tropical holiday. The resort has been recently renovated and rooms are light and spacious. The kids can even get their own interconnected room so they can eat crisps in bed and watch Bluey without disturbing you.
The vibe is sand-between-your-toes casual. Take a look at the newly revamped pool zone, with views right across the Whitsundays. Relax with a cocktail at the barefoot poolside bar, or channel your inner yogi and take in a morning stretch class and watch the sunrise. There’s also a huge ‘Living Reef’ aquarium to explore.
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Blackouts dates apply as shown in calendar.