Island Resort escape
Moreton Island, QLD
A long-time favourite, Moreton Island is one of the best places in Australia for a relaxed and fun family holiday. Snorkel the famous ship wrecks, hand feed wild dolphins, explore the island on quad bikes or just chill on the beach. You've got lots of options, all of which are a walk away from your stay at Tangalooma Island Resort. Located just a 75 minute cruise from Brisbane.
- 2, 3, 5 or 7 nights accommodation
- Wild dolphin feeding
- Catamaran and motorboat briefings
- Return ferry transfer departs Brisbane, Holt St Wharf at 12:00 noon and departs Tangalooma Wharf at 10:00am
**Alternate ferry times are available upon request
- Valid for Travel: 12 Nov 2021 - 31 Mar 2023
- Selling Period: 12 Nov 2021 - 31 Jan 2022
Tangalooma Island Resort
Tangalooma Island Resort, the jewel of Moreton Bay Island is only a 75-minute catamaran cruise from Brisbane Wharf.
The star attraction at the resort is the unique guest activity of hand feeding a pod of wild bottlenose dolphins. Protected and treasured, this is nature’s theme park where amazing natural encounters are just part of the everyday experience.
With heaps of tours and activities on offer including ATV quad bike tours, marine discovery cruise, the desert safari tour with sand tobogganing, snorkelling the Tangalooma wrecks and more.
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Ferry Departs Brisbane, Holt St Wharf at 12:00 noon
- Ferry Departs Tangalooma Wharf at 10:00 am
- Alternate ferry times are available upon request
- Ferries to Tangalooma depart from 220 Holt Street, Pinkenba (Brisbane)
- Please arrive 1 hour prior to departure time to ensure you can check-in for the ferry and provide baggage handlers with your luggage.
- Blackout dates apply and shown in calendar
- Booking changes are allowed free of charge before final balance due date, additional rates may apply on new dates
- Final balance is due 1 month before departure.