Have you met our Three Sisters?Blue Mountains, NSW
We love a short break in the Blue Mountains. And the Leisure Inn Spires is a perfect base for us to strap on our serious hiking boots, whack on a backpack, grab our compass, and go off exploring the galleries, boutiques, and cafes found in the wilds of Leura village. If there’s any time left, we might even do a bushwalk.
- 2, 3 or 5 nights holiday accommodation
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- In the centre of Leura village.
Image Credit: Destination NSW, Filippo Rivetti
- Valid for Travel: 01 Jun 2021 - 31 Mar 2022
- Selling Period: 03 May - 31 Jul 2021
Leisure Inn Spires
Sydney is blessed to have the World Heritage Listed Blue Mountains National Park at its back door. And one of the best places from which to explore it is the Leisure Inn Spires. The hotel has recently undergone a soft refurbishment and is located on three-acres of landscaped gardens. Stroll down the street to the bustly Leura Village; renowned for its little boutiques, cafés, fine dining and weekend fairs. Everything that has made the Blue Mountains so famous is within a ten minute drive, including the Three Sisters.
- family rooms
- Blackouts dates apply as shown in calendar.
- Check in ends at 6pm, if planning to check in later please contact the hotel so you can be provided with a code to be able to access your room key.