Flinders Ranges highlights
Flinders Ranges, SA
Get off the beaten track when you visit the Flinders Ranges, one of SA's most spectacular national parks. We've taken care of your itinerary, all you have to do is turn up and settle into your luxurious eco-lodge with a scenic flight and walking tour.
- 2, 3 or 5 nights holiday accommodation
- Provisions for continental breakfast daily
- 30-minute Scenic Flight over Wilpena Pound
- Full-day tour of the Flinders Ranges National Park with lunch
04 - 08 Jun'21
12 - 17 Jul'21
25 - 30 Aug'21
29 Sep - 04 Oct'21
27 Oct - 01 Nov'21
15 - 20 Dec'21
- Valid for Travel: 01 Jul 2021 - 31 Mar 2022
- Selling Period: 04 May - 31 Jul 2021
Rawnsley Park Station
Rawnsley Park Station is an award-winning tourism complex located 30 kilometres north of Hawker the Flinders Ranges region of South Australia. Established as a tourism business in 1968 by Clem and Alison Smith, the property has been managed by their son, Tony, and his wife, Julie, since the 1990s, and recently celebrated 50 years of tourism.
- 24-hour security
- outdoor swimming pool
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Blackouts dates apply as shown in calendar.