Family Fiji Holiday
Located amongst lush tropical gardens, Naviti Resort lies on Fiji's stunning Coral Coast between Nadi and Suva. Overlooking its own private island, this accommodation is flanked by a magnificent lagoon and rolling green hills. Stay for 5 or 7 nights at this all-inclusive family friendly holiday. Where children 12 years and under stay, play and eat for free. You’ll also enjoy a village tour, sunset cruise, coral viewing and scuba diving.
- 5 or 7 nights accommodation
- All-inclusive meal and drinks package
- Kids 12 years and under eat, stay and play for free
- Fijian village tour and tapas cooking class
- Complimentary sunset cruise, coral viewing cruise and scuba diving.
- Valid for Travel: 01 Mar 2022 - 31 Mar 2023
- Selling Period: 28 Jun - 31 Oct 2021
Since 1988, lush sophistication and stunning hospitality have flourished at the Naviti Resort in the Fiji Islands. Nestled within 38 acres of vibrant, tropical gardens and fronting bronzed-sand beach. This beachside deluxe resort on Fiji's Coral Coast delights guests staying for work or play.
The 214 rooms are air conditioned and include a range of hotel rooms, suites and beachfront villas. All rooms are well-appointed and offer a comfortable yet sophisticated setting perfect for relaxing on your Fiji holiday.
Enjoy the swim-up pool bar where mouth-watering cocktails satisfy tropical thirsts. Let The Naviti Resort's accommodations enchant and inspire you while overlooking the captivating South Pacific.
- Flights to destination
- Any applicable visas
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- High season travel from 01 Oct'21 to 14 Oct'21 & 22 Dec'21 to 10 Jan'22
- *Children eat free entitles children to buffet breakfast, buffet lunch and children's buffet dinner daily
- ^Kids Club daily from 10am to 12pm & 1pm to 5.30pm for kids 5 to12 years. Kids 4 years & under must be accompanied by an adult or babysitter.
- Fijian Village Tour Wednesdays only
- Food & drinks inclusions subject to seasonal change & availability
- Ordering food & drinks for those not on an all-inclusive package will be charged to your account
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (10 am - 11 pm)