Explore Queensland's Hinterland
Kooralbyn Valley, QLD
Located just 1.5 hours from the Gold Coast, The Kooralbyn Valley is Australia’s first integrated resort – with everything you could desire in one place. This Scenic Rim stay is home to kangaroos, koalas, turtles and a newly renovated golf course. Spend your days at the outdoor pool or day spa, and bring your kids for the outback farm and driving tour around the rim road.
This is a great holiday for a family looking to experience everything Queensland’s hinterlands have to offer.
- 2 or 3 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast for 2
- Putt-putt up to 2 hours for 2
- Kayak for 2
- Bowling for 2
- Late check-out
- Complimentary daily activities such as push biking, tennis, netball, basketball, table tennis, cricket, bushwalking and more.
- Valid for Travel: 01 Jul 2021 - 30 Jun 2022
- Selling Period: 16 Jun - 30 Sep 2021
The Kooralbyn Valley
Getaway from the hustle and bustle and immerse yourself in the heart of the Scenic Rim while staying at the largest rammed earth eco-construction in the Southern Hemisphere.
All rooms feature design elements that represent the natural and unique bush setting of The Kooralbyn Valley by combining soothing colours and soft textures to make you feel right at home.
Premium in-room amenities include luxurious queen and king beds, air conditioning, robes, slippers, a make-up station or writing desk, private balcony and more.
Room sizes vary from 30m² to 100m², some with twin sofa beds, corner deep soak baths, striking panoramic views alternating between our famous golf course, the pool and the surrounding Kooralbyn Valley landscape.
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Blackouts dates apply as shown in calendar.