Explore Queensland's Hinterland
Kooralbyn Valley, QLD
Located just 1.5 hours from the Gold Coast, The Kooralbyn Valley is home to kangaroos, koalas and turtles, and a newly renovated golf course. With mini putt putt, outdoor pool and day spa this is a great family holiday.
- 2 or 3 nights holiday accommodation
- Daily breakfast for 2
- Putt-putt up to 2 hours for 2
- Kayak up to 2 hours for 2
- Bowling up to 2 hours for 2
- Late check-out till midday
- Complimentary daily activities such as stargazing, push biking, tennis, netball, basketball, table tennis, cricket, bushwalking and more.
- Valid for Travel: 01 Jul 2021 - 30 Jun 2022
- Selling Period: 16 Jun - 30 Sep 2021
The Kooralbyn Valley
Getaway from the hustle and bustle to immerse yourself in the heart of the serene Scenic Rim while staying at the largest rammed earth eco-construction in the Southern Hemisphere on 3,700 acres
Play the championship golf, complimentary lawn bowl, putt-putt, tennis plus an array of activities from sky to water, or get back to nature with an authentic outback farm experience, a perfect place for families, couples, excursions, golfers, special interest or incentive groups, weddings, conferences and events
Explore the region’s many other attractions within an easy tourist drive following the rim road surrounding the resort, including Wyaralong Dam, Maroon Dam, Mt Maroon, Mt Barney, Mt Lindesay, Vineyards, Camel Farm, Olive Farm, Robotic Dairy Farm just to name a few.
- golf/mini golf
- children play area
- bar/pub/lounge bar
- spa & wellness center
- indoor swimming pool
- wi-fi (internet)
- room services
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Blackouts dates apply as shown in calendar.