Escape the city
Barossa Valley, SA
Ready for a luxury weekend escape? The Barossa Shiraz Estate is the perfect backdrop for a relaxing mini-break. Settle into your cottage with sweeping views and fireplace, and unwind on your fine tuned winery tour with three course lunch and dinner.
- 1, 2 or 3 nights holiday accommodation
- Return transfers from Adelaide
- 3-course lunch and dinner including a bottle of wine
- Fresh provisions for breakfast daily
- Full day luxury tour in the Barossa
- Late 11am check-out
- Complimentary bike rental
- Valid for Travel: 01 Jul 2021 - 31 Mar 2022
- Selling Period: 04 May - 31 Jul 2021
Barossa Shiraz Estate Escape
Perfect for a romantic getaway, or for a family or group of friends exploring the Barossa, each of the luxury cottages cater for between two and six guests. Situated near Lyndoch, and surrounded by vineyards, the cottages are within walking distance to a number of wineries and restaurants, including BarossaChateau /Lyndoch Hill, Kies Wines and Chateau Yaldara 1847 Wines.
Each of the cottages is stocked with fresh produce for self-preparation breakfasts, toiletries from the Lyndoch Lavender Farm, and other complimentary treats, including a bottle of barossa wine, on arrival.
With free wifi, vineyard views, room to work, and restaurants nearby, our cottages are also the perfect place to stay, work and play.
- 24-hour security
- wi-fi (internet)
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Blackouts dates apply as shown in calendar.