Doubtful Sound expedition cruise and luxury Queenstown
This package is a once in a lifetime way to see Queenstown and experience the unspoilt and unforgetable Doubtful Sound.
Your trip starts at Queenstowns luxury Rees Hotel for 3 nights and in style with a private helicopter champagne flight to Cecil Peak Ledge. Your adventure also includes a trip on the iconic Shotover Jet and the Rees Hotels great location means you are never far away from exploring more of Queenstown alongside the beautiful Lake Wakatipu.
After the Rees Hotel you board the 2 hour luxury coach journey taking you to Manapouri where the majestic Mariner vessel and its crew are waiting to continue making lifelong memories.
You will enjoy the combined old charm and modern luxury of the Mariner, the extensive teams knowledge and the opportunity to kayak or swim in the Sound.
Your 2 nights on Doubtful Sound ends with a trip back to Queenstown where you can continue your once in a lifetime trip.
- 3 nights holiday accommodation
- Helicopter flight to Cecil Peak with champagne
- Shotover Jet Boat experience
- Breakfast daily
- Airport transfers.
- 2 nights private ensuite cabins (twin, double, quad)
- Buffet breakfasts, hearty dinners and lunch on day 2
- Kayak and small boat activities
- Valid for Travel: 28 Apr - 30 Sep 2022
- Selling Period: 14 Sep - 01 Nov 2021
The Rees Hotel combo
Built in 2007, The Rees Hotel Queenstown is a sophisticated five-star hotel situated on the shores of Lake Wakatipu in the South Island of New Zealand.
The many exceptional features at The Rees Hotel include a library of rare books and art, courtesy shuttle to/from Queenstown town centre, complimentary Wi-Fi, movies, conference rooms, a gymnasium, secure undercover parking, electric car-charging station and its own private beach and wharf accessing jet-boat and water taxi services. Guests can swim from our wharf or beach – but it’s not for the faint-hearted!
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- Blackouts dates apply as shown in calendar