Melbourne, NSWspa & wellness centerbar/pub/lounge barchildren welcome
Fall in love with Melbourne’s city and cultural charm. Explore hidden gems in quirky bars and boutique stores in Melbourne’s famous alleyways complete with its iconic artistic graffiti. Be spoilt for dining with the world’s cuisines on offer in Flinders Lane and be dazzled by the Paris end of Collins St for high-end shopping and classic architecture.
Step inside the beautiful Dome at the State Library of Victoria and take a ride on our famous trams to the National Gallery of Victoria. Jump, hop, or skip across the road to enjoy the gardens and lakes at ‘the Tan’ for nature healing in the city. And take a romantic stroll along Southbank around every hour in the evening for a fire show. Book your holiday now!
- 2, 3 or 4 nights’ accommodation in a Superior King Room
- Daily buffet breakfast for 2
- Douglas Club welcome cocktail for 2
- $50 dining credit at Luci Restaurant
- Late check-out at 1pm
- Price includes discount of up to 50%.
- Valid for Travel: 15 Jan - 30 Dec 2022
- Selling Period: 14 Jan - 28 Feb 2022
Hilton Melbourne Little Queen Street
Located only 500m from the bustling Bourke Street Shopping Mall and a 15-minute walk from the lively Queen Victoria Market, Hilton Melbourne is the place to stay for a true 5-star experience right in the city centre. Enjoy breakfast and dining at Luci, an art deco styled restaurant offering a contemporary Australian menu by awarded Executive Chef Sam Moore. For a quiet night in, enjoy the Douglas Club, a 1930s cocktail lounge oozing with sophistication and class. Close to all the main attractions in the city but in a quiet location for a restful stay.
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- Non-refundable deposit of 50% required
- Balance is due 1 month before departure and once paid is non-refundable
- Date change fee of $55 per person and is dependant on availability and may incur additional hotel fees
- Blackout dates as shown in calendar
- 1x $50 Dining Credit - credit, per room. Dining credit can be used for dinner in Luci, The Douglas Club or Room Service. If intend to dine in Luci, booking for dinner must be made at the time of the booking by emailing reservations [email protected] to avoid disappointment. The booking for Luci, once made by the hotel, will be confirmed back in writing. As Luci is very busy, bookings are taken on a first come / first served basis