Cairns tropical resort paradise
Cairns, QLDoutdoor swimming poolfamily roomsbar/pub/lounge bar
Break away to a tropical paradise in Cairns with its natural wonders and the largest coral reef in the Great Barrier Reef and lose yourself in awe in one of the oldest rainforests in the world, the Daintree Rainforest. With crystal-clear waters and sun-soaked white sands stretching as far as your eye can see, enjoy beach relaxation in Australia’s best tropical scenes.
Boost your adventures with a snorkel and dive while sailing or take in the breathtaking sights from the sky in a helicopter ride, hot air balloon, or perhaps a skydive over the beach for the brave. Reserve your spot now!
- 4 or 5 nights’ accommodation in a Deluxe Room
- Daily breakfast for 2
- Full-day Fitzroy Island Tour for 2
- Charcuterie and cheese board in Gin Social on day 1
- $20 credit per room daily at The Pool Bar
- Welcome bottle of wine
- Children 11 and under stay free.
- Price includes discount of up to 50%.
- Valid for Travel: 15 Jan - 17 Dec 2022
- Selling Period: 13 Jan - 01 Mar 2022
Stay in style and luxury at the Hilton Cairns, only a few metres from the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and a short stroll to the Esplanade, harbour foreshore, restaurants, shops, and day and night markets. Take your pick of picturesque waterfront views, panoramic views of the cityscape, or the lush green of the mountain ranges. You can’t go wrong with this award-winning resort for a holiday of relaxation, pampering and fun.
Enjoy the range of dine-and-wine offerings at the Hilton including Café Sunrise with a beautiful view of the tropical gardens on the grounds, Gin Social for cocktails, craft beers and the best gins in the world, and the award-winning Mondo for alfresco dining. The minute you check-in at the hotel is the moment you check-out of your daily stress. Hilton Cairns, taking care of you and your loved ones for the relaxing holiday you deserve.
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- Non-refundable deposit of 30% required
- Balance is due 1 month before departure and once paid is non-refundable
- Date change fee of $55 per person and is dependant on availability and may incur additional hotel fees
- Blackout dates as shown in calendar
- Kids Stay Free: Children under 18 years of age stay free in parent’s room when using existing bedding. If additional bedding is required, third person charges apply.
- Children 0-5 eat breakfast FREE.
- Max one infant permitted in addition to the maximum guests in room. Cot must be booked in advance.
- Full Day Fitzroy Island Tour for two:
This spectacular island is easily accessible from Cairns and features an array of beautiful natural features, such as an immense range of marine life and coral species as well as rainforest, heathland and open forest. Fitzroy Island is only a short 45 minute ferry transfer from Cairns, each way.
Your full day experience includes: Up to 6 hours to explore Fitzroy Island
45 minute ferry transfer - one way
Depart Cairns 9am – Depart Fitzroy 4pm
Choose between hiring snorkelling equipment OR joining a glass bottom boat tour
Swim at various beaches
Walk through the rainforest
Picture perfect scenery
Exclusions: Upgrade to our hot or cold packed picnic lunch from $20 per person, with dietary choice available
Hotel transfers (gross): Cairns City: adult $25, child $15, family $65