Australia’s Cultural CapitalMelbourne, VIC
Melbourne is not only the sporting capital of Australia, but some might argue it also kicks butt when it comes to culture and fashion. See for yourself when you take this Melbourne mini-break. The hotel is just a flat walk to the gorgeous Albert Park, St Kilda and The Botanical Gardens. Relax in the area, or take a short tram ride to the city’s famous restaurants, cafés and clothing boutiques.
- 2, 3, 4 or 7 nights holiday accommodation
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- Central Melbourne location.
Images Credit: Visit Victoria
- Valid for Travel: 01 Jun - 30 Nov 2021
- Selling Period: 03 May - 31 Jul 2021
Park Regis Griffin Suites
Park Regis Griffin Suites is situated in a convenient position between Melbourne's CBD and the artsy St Kilda, with Chapel St nearby. There is a tram stop directly opposite the hotel, making it the perfect choice for guests who want to be in easy reach of all that the city has to offer; including the National Gallery, Melbourne Theatre Company, Sidney Myer Music Bowl, Crown Casino, and the MCG.
- wi-fi (internet)
- bar/pub/lounge bar
- 24-hour security
- room services
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- Blackouts dates apply as shown in calendar.