A Taste of the North Island - Self-driveAuckland, NZ
Journey from Auckland to Wellington for an exciting 8 day self-drive itinerary that showcases the North Island’s dynamic flavours, wineries, rolling farmland and a glimpse into the enchanting village of Hobbiton, as featured in The Lord of the Rings.
- 7 nights holiday accommodation
- 8 Days Car Hire based on a Toyota Corolla auto or similar
- 1 night at SKYCITY Auckland in a premium room
- Hobbiton movie set tour ex The Shires Rest
- 2 nights at Novotel Rotorua Lakeside in a city view room
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve & Tamaki Twilight Experience
- 2 nights at The Crown Hotel Napier in a studio room
- Entry to The Silky Oak Chocolate Company Museum
- Hawke’s Bay Wine and Gourmet Odyssey tour
- 2 nights at Novotel Wellington in a superior room
- Martinborough half-day food & wine tour
Please note that this package requires a minimum of 2 persons.
Image Credit: Miles Holden, Destination Rotorua, Graeme Murray, Matt Crawford, Chris McLennan, Ian Trafford, Camilla Rutherford
- Valid for Travel: 01 May - 30 Sep 2021
- Selling Period: 27 Apr - 01 Jul 2021
A Taste of the North Island
Journey from Auckland to Wellington for an exciting 8 day self-drive itinerary that will showcase the North Island’s dynamic flavours, wineries, rolling farmland and a glimpse into the enchanting village of Hobbiton, as featured in The Lord of the Rings.
- 24-hour security
- Personal expenses and tips
- Meals not specified
- Comprehensive travel insurance
- This tour requires minimum of 2 persons.
- Inclusions are subject to change based on supplier operational capabilities.
- Car hire based on Thrifty Rentals with pick up from Auckland International Airport and drop off at Wellington International Airport. Car hire excess conditions may apply. Further terms & conditions, payment conditions, booking & cancellation fees apply.
- International Flights not included.