A 5,000 star experienceFlinders ranges, SA
Astronomers reckon we can see up to 5,000 stars on a clear night. And you’ll have your chance to see them all at this luxury glamping trip in the Flinders Ranges of South Australia. The adventure ramps up with a scenic flight, 4WD tour and cultural safari. This is a great way to experience the real Australian outback in style.
- 2 nights under the stars
- Luxury air-conditioned tent with ensuite
- A la carte breakfast and dinner daily
- 20 minute scenic flight over Wilpena Pound and the Flinders Ranges
- Half day 4WD Aboriginal cultural tour of the Flinders Ranges.
Images Credit: South Australia Tourism Commission, Adam Bruzzone, Aaron Citti, Tourism Australia & Grant Hunt
- Valid for Travel: 01 Jun 2021 - 31 Mar 2022
- Selling Period: 28 Apr - 30 Jun 2021
Ikara Safari Camp
The ultimate glamping getaway for singles and couples wanting to see the outback in comfort. Your tent features a modern ensuite, luxe king-size bed with linen, reverse cycle air-conditioning, plus its own private deck, and firepit.
- bar/pub/lounge bar
- outdoor swimming pool
- Comprehensive travel insurance.
- High season 01 May'21 - 30 May'21 and 01 Jun'21 - 31 Oct'21
- Blackouts dates as shown in calendar.